This pitch intensive is offered for 1 day or 2 days to 12-15 motivated founders, entrepreneurs, or business owners seeking greater cut-through with clients, partners or investors.
You’ll take a stakeholder-centric view of your start-up, learning how to craft your business case, tailor your positioning strategy and deliver your pitch with confidence, clarity and credibility.
The group environment provides instant feedback, support and coaching to refine both your message and delivery skills. You’ll be challenged to define your market opportunity, understand your customer base and explore global scalability.
Whether you are at initial concept stage seeking seed funding, or an experienced business launching an IPO, our team of expert coaches will give you the direct feedback and guidance you need to get funded faster and maximise market share more quickly.
We’ll also guarantee you’ll grow both personally and professionally through this extremely intensive experience.
Key Program Components
- Understanding the funding landscape
- Expanding networks and investment relationships
- Getting clear on your business case and market opportunity
- Crafting a persuasive story and pitch deck
- Increasing your personal impact and stage presence
- Managing mindset, performance anxiety and nerves
Who Should Attend?
- You are an entrepreneur or start-up founder
- You are an intrapreneur or corporate innovator